Statcounter.

Saturday 29 August 2009

Jacob's bi-weekly music: week1 top gear and now 72.

Hi, it's Jacob here. Sorry for not posting for a bit.

From now on will be doing a bi-weekly music review on what I have been listening to. This week I borrowed now 72 and the top gear seriously cool music albums and put them on my MP3, I am a really big fan of right round by Flo Rida and I like brightside. Valerie is sweet from the top gear track but I'm a bit bored of that now. So far I like both albums and will keep listening.
Hoping to borrow now 73 from Lewis soon.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. If you actually read this blog then please either vote on the poll or comment, or both.

Jacob out.

1 comment:

  1. hi. murat here. I have absolutely nuked this blog with mine. www.bizmo-gizmo.blogspot.com it is all the reveiws of all the latest gadgets

    ReplyDelete