Statcounter.

Sunday 9 May 2010

Templates: New Blogger template designer review!

Jacob here-

So, quite recently blogger came out with their new template designer which I have been making good use of. My favourite bits are:

  1. The three column template option: there are now many options for template layout and footer layout and I love 3 column templates. I spent a lot of time getting my 3rd column on one of my other blogs and I kind of wish that I had had this resource but then I wouldn't have learned any code and I can't change now because of all the rest of the customisation of my blog.
  2. The background options: You can now put one of many pictures pre uploaded onto your blog as a background as well as just colours.
  3. The width options: You can now edit the width of your blog and sidebars.
There is also a whole load of pre-defined templates for you to use/customise the only problem is that the template you already have may not work with this but you can just choose one of theirs and make it a cleaner version of yours or just not use this template designer:

Rating: 8/10

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment